Wednesday 31 October 2012

First Ebay Auction/Bidding and First Haul

Hi! Today I will show you my first ever (mini) haul. I am not sure if it can be classified as a haul though. :D We're still new at these kind of things. This package arrived last week but I never got the chance to post it until now.  Everything came in a bubble wrap to keep the products intact. As you can see I already opened the two Ecotools brush sets, I was that excited! :D


Ecotools 6 Piece brush Set and Ecotools 5 Piece Brush Set: I would love to use this soon. :)


I got this all on ebay.ph. It was my first time to participate in an online bidding/auction. I have to say it's quite addicting especially when you get (or win) an item for a much lesser price. Haha! :D Since we wanted to learn the basics about makeup, I decided to look for makeup brushes to start the learning process. I have read a lot of great reviews about Ecotools and I've always loved organic and natural products, so I decided to bid on these 2 brush sets. :)

Etude House Sleeping Pack: for someone like me who loves to sleep, I think this would be a great item. Maybe I'll make a review of this soon. :D


Liole Water Drop BB Cream: I'm quite excited to try this out because my skin is now getting dry because of the temperature change. Review soon. :)


I've already tried a sample of Liole's Beyond the Solution, I did not get an allergy or anything, plus it is not sticky or heavy so I got this in a slightly bigger size for my sister. :)


Skinfood Omija Whitening Tea Toner and Omija Whitening Emulsion: I may not be able to use this anytime soon because my skin is a bit dry, but when it normalizes I'll give this a shot and hopefully make a review of it soon.


Skinfood Vita Tok Water Pact in Light Beige: I've recently tried this once and I was a little surprised because I didn't know that it was creamy. But I think it is said to be better with dry skin. I did not get any allergic reaction with this so I guess I'll keep using this and see what happens.


Hope I could make a product review soon. :D



2 comments:

  1. looking forward for the reviews.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lyra! :D I just did my first review. Still has a lot of learning to do. :) Thank goodness there are great bloggers like you. :)

      Delete