Thursday 25 October 2012

Sample Korean Cosmetics and Skincare Products

Two weeks ago, my sister had chickenpox. Now it has healed, however it left some marks on her skin. This led us to search for ways  to "hide" some marks left on her face after it has healed. We knew that in time the said marks would eventually disappear, but for now, since she wanted immediate results, we searched for BB creams  that can give her some coverage and at the same time help heal her skin.

There's a catch though, some BB creams can be quite pricey and we're not ready to spend a lot of money on full sizes which might not work on our skin. So we searched online for samples and trial packs and tried different brands and types of BB creams. I am now developing this certain "fondness" for online shopping. Hehe. :D

Here are the samples/minis/trial packs that we got:


Liole Triple the Solution BB cream (what a cute packaging! ;D)


 I'm not really sure what this is. We searched the net and it said it's a highlighter.:D


A full sized Missha BB cream can cost a lot, thankfully we can try it first in this size.


Etude House Moistfull BB cream, Soothing Gel, Soothing Cream and Essential Massage. I'm quite excited to try this out because my skin gets dry when the weather or temperature changes. :D


 Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream


Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint


Skinfood Mushroom Multi Care BB Cream and Aloe Sun B Cream


Skinfood GoldKiwi Emulsion and Peach Sake Pore Serum


We're really excited to try this out since we had to find a good BB cream/moisturizer first before exploring into the colorful world of makeup. 

Hopefully I can make my first product review soon. I don't know how to make one yet. Till my next post! :D




No comments:

Post a Comment